- A student is not considered officially enrolled in a class until payment is received in full. Please note that payments may be paid via check or PayPal.
- Classes are contingent on enrollment; we ask that you sign up at least a week before classes start.
- Please let us know of any disability or special need that would have an impact on the classroom including any physical, cognitive, or emotional disabilities. Being aware ahead of time will help us plan and prepare the studio environment to the best of our ability.
- If a class fails to meet minimum enrollment 5 business days before the first class meeting, it may be cancelled. In this case, Flicker Street will contact enrolled students to either offer an alternate class or a full refund.
- If Flicker Street cancels a class meeting for reasons other than enrollment, every attempt will be made to reschedule the class to accommodate the majority of the students.
- There will be no make-up sessions for classes missed by students. No refunds or credits.
- Students may transfer from one workshop to another, space permitting. If a student wishes to transfer, she/he must notify Flicker Street a week or more before the class in which they were originally enrolled begins.
- We understand that last minute conflicts come up, but due to our small class sizes and financial commitments toward materials for students, we have put some withdrawal policies in place.*
- Full refund if student withdraws 3 weeks before the class starts.
- If the student cancels 2 weeks before the class starts, he/she will be charged for the material fee.
- No refund if student withdraws 5 days or less before the class starts.
*An exception may be made (at the discretion of Flicker Street) under emergency or severe conditions.